Thursday, March 15, 2012

A to Zombie

I recently started a new blog dedicated to the ABC's of surviving a zombie apocalypse. A few years ago I came up with a plan. Everyone should have a survival plan if you want to survive. Now i'm working on a handy guide that will help you and your loved ones (provided they aren't infected) prepare.


"A to Zombie" is an alphabetical guide that I started mainly as an artistic exercise. I wanted to work in a style drastically different than most of what I do on a daily basis. An A - Z list is a great way to build a body of 26 pieces, it also allows for your subject matter to be pre-determined so i'm never just staring at a blank page.

It's a lot of fun to incorporate the letters into the words and composition, I hope you tune in.

Head on over to A to Zombie and check back often! You never know, someday your life may depend on it...

No comments: